* A 1930/50s Weber piano captured in an old english guest house in Somerset
* Recorded with my tried and trusted Zoom H4Npro with the 120-degree wide mic setting inside the main frame, capturing both the intimacy of the piano and enough of that large and beautiful room
* As my tagline suggests, I strive for ‘expressive sounds’ which (I guess) does not mean “technically correct” or “exhaustively sampled”, which in the case is a perfect illustration :)
* The result: It is noisy, slightly out of tune but more importantly, it has a really authentic & nice character … with just 8 samples
* I recommend you start with the "warm presence" preset. There is a little bit of de-mud eq on it and nothing else !
* Compatible with Kontakt 5.8.1 and above, it comes with my own personal presets (heard in the demo).
Happy 21', keep safe and enjoy !